Friday, November 18, 2011

The Hunger Games Trailer

Gah. Gah. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!



This is the trailer for The Hunger Games, a movie coming out sometime based on books that I have never read. I watched the trailer and I was ... words can't describe it. (Actually, that's a really stupid thing I've noticed lately. When we really want to say how something was, there often isn't a word for it. Somebody, please go fix that)
Anyway. I was fascinated, intrigued, thoughful, expectant ... I think I'm going to drag all of my friends to see that movie with me when it comes out. Because I've been thinking about it, and I'm very interested.

Insert deja vu here.

Remember Buffy? How I was so fascinated, intrigued, excited to see the next episode? And then I checked Wikipedia (damn that site)? And suddenly I was all, pshh, boring, blah blah blah, don't force another minute of that show upon me?

I can't let that happen here, with this movie. Because I made a freaking resolution. And also, because I really do wanna see that movie.

The worst part is that there are books. Meaning the movie is based on books. Books, which are covered (in freaking detail!) on Wikipedia.

I could just check Wikipedia. Only I can't. Because of the resolution.

Oh, I'm screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment